Friday, April 1, 2016

Cooking It Up

March 31:
The best part about my calling at church is the opportunity that I have to spend with these amazing young women each week!     They're hard-working, fun to be with, and beacons of goodness in our community.  I absolutely love the time I get to spend with them.   
  

For this week's activity we worked on passing off our cooking requirements for YW camp.   

 It was a challenge to keep the fire going and make sure that all of the different levels of girls  passed off  their different requirements, 

but it was truly fun to see their sweet interactions with each other as they spent the evening on a beautiful night in the great outdoors.  

Even my Laurels, who didn't have any requirements to pass off for camp, had a great time! 

 I am grateful for each one of these wonderful young women...

and feel blessed to know them! 
 


No comments:

google analytics