It was Adam's 14th birthday last week!
Crepe breakfast made by Glen
Lasagna made by me
Breadsticks made by AnnaLisa
Carrot cake made by Ellie
And he got his one and only request as his gift....
a cool drone.
And a dollar from Tim.
Random facts about Adam:
1. He's grown A LOT the last year and is looking like he might end up the tallest one in our family.
2. Math and science are his favorite subjects
3. Writing is his least favorite
4. He loves taking things apart
5. Most people would be surprised to know that he's actually quite talkative
6. He is very good at strategy games
7. He wears a size 11 shoe now
8. He loves to figure out how things work
9. He makes a deliciously mean panini
10. He loves birds and all things nature
11. He forgets his toothbrush more often than not when we go on vacations.
12. He loves to ponder the "what ifs" in life.
13. He willingly does all his own laundry and actually gets annoyed if I try to do any for him without his permission
14. He is the cookie making expert in our family!
We love you, Adam!