Sunday, January 2, 2022

Sick Brain

 LETTER WRITTEN TO OUR MISSIONARY 1/2/22
**************************************************
Hola Hermana!

Only one week and one day until you come home! Hopefully you'll feel better and we'll all feel better by then. Dad, Ellie, Kristina, and I have all developed fevers and feel pretty much like garbage. Dad got it first, so we did have Dad tested for COVID, but we haven't heard yet. If Dad tests positive, then I'll probably get us all in to get tested, just to make sure. It would be super random if we all got COVID the same week and we aren't even together. I hope you're feeling totally better now and that quarantine hasn't been too bad!   πŸ˜·


NEWS FLASH:  A puppy in the best of  circumstances is stressful, but a new puppy with 7 extra people in the house and most of us feeling like crap is totally knocking our socks off.   She is terrible at sleeping at night, not very good at housetraining, and super energetic...not good combinations when you have a houseful of sickies that need lots of sleep and don't have the energy to keep an eye on a hyperactive puppy 24/7.  Hopefully we'll get this puppy training thing figured out soon. 🐢

Speaking of the extra people in the house, I am totally exhausted.  The K boys are sweethearts, but they  also make ginormous messes. Their flight home today ended up getting canceled, so they rented a car and drove home this afternoon instead.  Of course, with the aforementioned new puppy, the holidays, and the extra guests,  the house is a total wreck and my energy level is almost zero, so here's hoping we'll actually get it cleaned up before you get home. 😫

  

I don't have anything significant to say and my brain isn't really working very well right now, so I'll finish up with a few of my favorite pictures of Lucie from this week.  

And here's a random meme that struck me as particularly funny this week.   Like laugh out loud funny...yeah I  know I'm weird. 

And to finish off this bit of randomness that is my feverish brain...here is a hair-do I attempted on Ellie this week. 


We love you and can't wait to see you next week!   Hope you're feeling better!  πŸ˜˜πŸ’•
Love, 
Mom πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’“

1 comment:

Saimi said...

Sorry you're not feeling well, it's the worse when there's so much to do like keeping up with a busy puppy but how adorable is your new grand baby!! That will put a smile on your face every time. Congratulations and I hope you feel better.
Happy New Year!

google analytics