Monday, December 7, 2015

Where? (Christmas Card and Newsletter 2015)

After months of committing myself to posting here  at least three times per week, I have fallen off the wagon the past week or two!   

Why?  

Am I sick?   Are my kids sick?  Do I have too many parties to attend?  Too much shopping?    

NO!  

It's because of this....

It's Christmas card time!!! 

It's my favorite time of the year and despite all the time it's taken to create them, I've very much enjoyed making this year's card and letter.    Now everything is printed, our card wall/door is starting to fill up,  and I've finally got my first batch in the mail today. 

Be prepared for some serious awesomeness, er, maybe it's more like silliness coming soon to a mailbox near you!

Card picture was taken at a Lord of the Rings filming site in New Zealand, while on Spencer's Make-a-Wish trip.
 

 
 



 

1 comment:

R said...

Cannot wait to get your card. Hope ours was in the first batch. Our scripture this week is John 3:16. Yes we are still ponderizing. Did a really long one that took 3 weeks.

google analytics