Thursday, May 4, 2023

May the 4th Be With You!

I just thought I'd take this opportunity and say, "May the 4th be with you!" to all of you dear blog readers!     

And since Lucie might just make for the cutest "May the 4th" greeting ever, I think I shall inundate you with lots of pictures of our favorite {and only} grandbaby! 

Glen just spent the last week there and had an absolute blast getting to play with sweet Lucie all week while Mommy and Daddy went to work! 

He was basically Lucie's servant for the week and whatever Lucie wanted, Lucie got.  She wanted to go on a walk; Papa would take her on a walk.

  She wanted to read books; they would read books.


She wanted to see the animals;  they went to the zoo. 

Lucie wanted to try out a cheesy new hair-do; no problem!

Lucie wanted ice cream..er....actually that might have been Papa wanted ice cream, so Lucie got ice cream too!  

He  brought Cam and Lucie fishing....


and taught Lucie how to say, "fish".

It's hard to say who was more enamored at the end of the week..Glen or Lucie!   This is an actual picture of  Lucie when they dropped Glen off at the airport.  She'd been happy up until the moment when she realized Papa was walking away from them.   Glen is happy to be home, but felt the same way about leaving them behind.    

How did I celebrate my May the 4th?   I just bought Ellie and I tickets to visit Lucie {and her parents} next month!  Yay! 

For the record {in case it wasn't abundantly obvious}, I am rather fond of this grandparenting time of life. 💗



No comments:

google analytics