Friday, July 1, 2022

Hawaii-- Part 10-- Coming Home!

I know I've teased that we were nearing the end of the Hawaii posts, but this is actually it.   THE LAST POST ABOUT OUR TRIP TO PARADISE....enjoy!  

WEDNESDAY JUNE 1
  • We spent a lovely, lazy morning at the beach...then headed to the airport.
  • We flew to LAX

  • It took a while to get our luggage and get things figured out with the airport shuttle, and by the time we were all checked in, we were completely starved.   Most of the family headed out for a late night trip to In N Out that was near the hotel, but FUN FACT.... I do not do late night fast food no matter how hungry I am, so I opted to stay back and play with Lucie.    I'd rather go hungry than deal with the consequences of late night eating escapades.  

THURSDAY JUNE 2

  • We woke up the next morning and all went our separate ways and when I say separate, I mean SEPARATE!!!
    🐟Glen flew to Portland for a fishing trip with colleagues. 

    👰Emma flew to DC for her best friend's wedding. 
    🌳Cami, Garrett, and Lucie flew to Birmingham for a beach week for Garrett's family, then to move into their apartment and start settling in for Garrett's residency. 

    🏠Spencer, Ellie, and I flew home to SLC where life got real immediately upon our arrival.  

  • Stay tuned for more details to come...

No comments:

google analytics