Sunday, November 8, 2009

Question of the Day

How is it possible that I'm such a tyrant when it comes to forcing/making sure the kids change their underwear every day....

and yet do not even notice my kids, of their own admission, wearing the same pair of socks for an entire week?

Okay fine. You don't have to make me feel bad--- I'll officially bow out of that Mother of the Year contest again for the fourteenth year in a row.

********************************************************************

6 comments:

Andie said...

Forget the socks....please post your secret to getting your kids to change their underwear!

alexandra said...

Black socks, they never get dirty.
The longer you wear them, the stronger they get . . .

Too funny!

The only reason I know my kids change their socks is because they're all laying randomly around the house. Just think of the money you're saving on detergent and water!

K said...

Nice socks Adam! I think if he actually wore those in your house, you'd be able to follow his footprints!

Charlene said...

Hahahaha, I have no idea what you are talking about!!!!;)

Annette said...

Good question, especially when you can more easily see ones dirty socks as opposed to the effort it takes to see ones dirty underwear.

We always sing (like alexandra)
Black socks they never get dirty
The longer you wear them the stronger they get.
Sometimes I think I should wash them
But something inside me keeps saying ...
Not yet, not yet, not yet!

Aitch said...

The thought of wearing the same pair of socks for a week literally makes my skin crawl . . . but I am sure I did it as a kid too.

I guess I know what to give Adam for Christmas this year.

google analytics