Thursday, April 15, 2010

Flashback Friday: Cool Factor

Crying at the grocery store, climbing into our bed at night, emptying off the bookshelves again, eating only bread and cheese for 3 days straight....

Yep, I hate to say it, but I'm afraid all those other moms were right...those really were the good old days! 

I mean, seriously, look at me.  I had naturally brown hair,  size 6 pants,  and that cute chunky toddler on Glen's shoulders (and the little preschooler taking this photo) thought we were the coolest people in the world.

I'd take a pee puddled floor any day of the week to regain just a small fraction of that cool factor back! 

*********************************************************

3 comments:

Steve-Rosanna said...

Trust me Lara-you guys are still way cool! Just wait until all the kids are gone and you have an "empty" (ok, almost "empty nest").

We considered for half a second of hosting a foreign exchange student until Tim reminded us that we are way too old and that we would quickly BORE them to death. And of course, he is absolutely right on.

Oh well, guess we need to be content with who we have become...

One very old and BORING pair!

annalisa said...

Wow! Cami is so small :) I like the picture!

melissa said...

after an embarrassingly frustrating Sacrament Meeting with my kids today, later this afternoon the baby gave me a huge smile letting me know that although others might say not very nice things, he still thinks I'm pretty cool ;) FHE with our reverence for the sacrament can't come soon enough!!

very cute picture!

google analytics