Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why Lara Doesn't Arm Wrestle

After 16+ years of parenthood, 3+ years of being a food blogger,  and 2+ years as a nursery leader, it's certain that I look a little sturdier (aka pudgier) than I did a few kids ago...

but I am sad to admit that with all my sturdiness of build, there's no two ways around the fact that I am officially WIMPY armed!!!!
I held a cute little 18-month-old in nursery for a while on Sunday (he actually wasn't a big kid at all) and now two days later and I still can't straighten my aching arms. 




3 comments:

annalisa said...

hahaha! thanks for the laugh :)

you should arm wrestle me because i am pretty positive you would win :)

Steve-Rosanna said...

Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy....

;o)

K said...

You're such a wimp. I would never admit that the same thing happens to me if I hold a baby for too long.

google analytics