Saturday, January 30, 2016

I Love to See the Temple!

This week I'm going to try something different with my pictures-of-the-day and break them up into different posts, rather than combining them all into one post for the whole week.   

Here's our picture from Friday, January 29th:  

It's not a great picture, but it does show how we ended our day.   I was somewhat grumpy after a long day and frankly didn't really feel like going to the temple, but we had committed ourselves to go and I knew I'd regret it if we didn't.    So we went anyway and I very much was faking that smile on our way into the temple. 

It didn't take long, though,  after walking through the doors that the stress and grumpiness started to fade away.     We went and did work  for two family names that Cami and Emma had found.  It was exciting doing work for people in our family tree, but most of all it was a great feeling to be there together, without the distractions that usually weigh us down.    I'm grateful for the blessing of having a temple  close by and I am grateful for the peace I feel when I go there.      

*********************** 

No comments:

google analytics