Thursday, November 4, 2021

Who's the biggest nerd you know?

I just sent Happy Fall/We Moved cards to everyone on our Christmas list...


including this goofy picture. 

  
Why did I do it?  Because, with three moves in 2 years' time,  I was actually worried that way too many of our Christmas cards would be lost forever in the mail system and as you all know....Christmas cards are one of my favorite parts of the season!   I think about them months in advance and enjoy every part of creating them, writing them, addressing them, and then get absolutely giddy when I send them off every year.   And then get even more excited when our mailbox starts filling up.   

Plus I hoped they would make people smile.  😆    

And that's not even the end of it!    I'm such a nerd that I totally volunteer to help family members with their Christmas letters and cards every year too, because I don't want anyone I love to be deprived of the joy of sending out cards too.  You want help?   Call me and I'll be thrilled to help you too!     

So, now that you know all that....do I win the nerdiest nerd you know contest?   😜


No comments:

google analytics