Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dirty Look Contest

You probably didn't know this about our family, but we just so happen to all be very gifted in the 'giving dirty looks' department.   

It's a talent that we often keep hidden when we are around other people, but today we are officially unburying this talent and sharing it with all of you.   I'd like to say that the reason for revealing this great talent to you today is for selfless purposes of trying to scare bad guys and grizzlies away, but in reality it's because I am prideful and need some reassurance that I still have the title of Dirty Look Queen.  I need to know that my kids still get the "Hey!  Yes, I'm talking to you buster!" vibe when they see my serious face.  

So here are the contestants.  You be the judge.  

Contestant #1 with the "I'm annoyed at the whole world, especially my mom" look


Contestant #2 with the "Who dares to interrupt my fishing to take a stinking picture?" look


Contestant #3 with the "How can everyone in the entire universe have caught a fish today except me?" look

Contestant #4 with the "I'm not really annoyed, so I'll just put on my cute pose and look fake annoyed" look


Contestant #5 with the "Huh?" look

Contestant #6 with the "You did say 'dirty', right?"


So maybe I lied.  
I didn't even show you my real dirty look, because I didn't want to frighten you with its fierceness, but suffice it to say that no grizzlies will be visiting our house anytime soon and Ellie's "dirty" look definitely trumps all of the rest of ours! 


*********************************

3 comments:

R said...

Those are some dirty looks you have going there. I have to agree Ellie's is the best.

K said...

You should see the dirty looks in my family. They would give you a run for your money!

Ruth said...

Ellie takes the prize! I think Elizabeth might give her a run for the money though. ;)

google analytics