Thursday, January 17, 2019

Smokin' Hot

I got Glen a smoker for Christmas.  
 

Why?   

Because he's smokin' hot...
and I like good food....

especially food that I didn't cook myself. 

Note to self (and any potential smoker users out there that might be reading this post):   
Electric smokers don't work at temperatures below freezing.  

ALSO...

Electronic thermometers are NOT meant to be placed IN the oven/smoker. 

We learned both things the hard way (yes, that's a melted thermometer that had never been used before)

 The good news is...

 meat slow cooked in the oven is pretty good too... 

and some goat cheese stuffed peppers and a hearty salad on the side will make it a downright delicious meal (some homemade keto friendly brownies will also help)! 

Now here's looking forward to warmer days and some more meat smoking adventures with my smokin' hot man! 

No comments:

google analytics