Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Enchanted!


As a Thanksgiving tradition, on Friday we took the kids to the movie theater (a rare treat) and saw, "Enchanted".

I often enjoy kid's movies, which is probably because I'm more of a kid at heart, but I was surprised at how much I enjoyed "Enchanted". It left me feeling, well, ummm, enchanted, for a lack of a better word. The movie was definitely aptly named!

Everything about it...from the story line, to the characters, to the music, was delightful. My whole life I've always loved happy endings, romantic comedies, and musicals and this fun show combined all of these elements into one delightful package.

It's definitely one that will be added to our DVD collection in a few months, which in our book is the hallmark of a really good movie...one that we'll watch again and again!


2 comments:

mom said...

Dad and I have seen commercials for Enchanted and thought it looked really good. With your recommendation we will definitely see it. (But probably not until it comes out on DVD.) I am not a big fan of movie theaters.

K said...

Tom and I also really enjoyed this movie and would recommend it to others.

google analytics