Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shall + Not = Shan't

It is Wednesday night and I think I shall go find my oldest son and take a candid photograph of him in the midst of his evening activities.   

Where oh where wilt I ever find him?

Certainly I shan't  find him mowing the lawn of his own free will.

And I know I shan't discover him hanging up his clothes.  For that is the purpose of the chair in his room. 

Ah, here is my son.    I have found him in the same place and same position he was 72 minutes ago. 

Oh look.  While photographing my son I have happened across the new cell phone bill.     

Holy moly. 

Hmmm....I wonder what he texts about.  It doesn't seem like he could  have THAT much to say in a month.

I think I shall aim the camera at his phone instead of his face and take a photo of the message he's working on.  I shall be very sneaky and he shall never know that I peeked. 

Hehe.  I'm so sneaky....

Oh snap.

7 comments:

Karey said...

Holy cow! That's a lot of texting!

Honey Mommy said...

Haha! That is so hilarious!

We just started texting, and over 10,000 texts in one month blows my mind!

Denise said...

rofl!!!!! lara. you are a riot.

10000? holy guacamole. I bet he doesn't say 10000 words in a month.

annalisa said...

10,000! I do believe it coming from Spence, but dang that's a lot of texts ;)

Jocelyn Christensen said...

LOL! Oh my...

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh. My. holy hannah! That is so stinking funny! I barely know how to text at all! LOL!

And I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for commenting on my post about family planning yesterday. I whole-heartedly agree with what you said!

And coming from a family of eight kids I say, right on!

Deanne said...

That is a lot of texting!

google analytics