Friday, September 3, 2010

Ahhhh....

After subjecting my poor family to a couple weeks of this....


accompanied with a good dose of forced labor (sharpening 120 dozen pencils in three days' time is definitely not a one-woman job) AND putting up with hot dogs and pancakes for dinner along with my several panicked last minute trips to the store for the "one last thing"...

I should probably think about getting caught up on my neglected laundry pile, mopping my sticky floor, getting caught up with all my blogging friends, answering emails, returning phone calls, deciding what we're going to do for Labor Day weekend....
Ah, never mind.  I'm craving Domino's anyway.

********************

5 comments:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

You're my kinda girl!

Dad-Mom said...

Mockingjay? I wondered about this title when I first read your blog earlier today. But, this afternoon Aitcher told me all about the Hunger Games trilogy and convinced me to read the first one tonight.

You are one amazing kiddo!! The PTA president has to love moms like you...

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Dang girl! You deserve it!

annalisa said...

Go Lara! I'm glad that you're done with the project! You're amazing!

alexandra said...

You deserve that. So has the PTA snookered you into heading this up again next year?

google analytics