Friday, December 27, 2013

Mexico and an Art Project

I was so excited to see this picture come across my Instagram feed yesterday.   


It was posted by one of my acquaintances whose family is participating in the
same service project as Cami.   Cami's phone doesn't work there in Mexico, except where there is wifi coverage, so it's the only glimpse I've been able to see of what they're doing  there.  
This picture is of the Christmas dinner they served to the natives.  
Yesterday they started building houses!  

I can't wait to hear all about it when she gets home.    
In the meantime, this quick late night facetime call she made from the
hotel last night will have to do.    
We sure miss our Camikins.


**********************


On a completely different note, here's a glimpse of a very cool art project we did a couple weeks ago.  Adam's is top left, Ellie's top right, and Cami's is the bottom one.
 I absolutely loved how they turned out and am thinking about getting them framed. 

No comments:

google analytics