Monday, February 8, 2016

I'm Sorry.

February 8:  
While we were cleaning up from dinner tonight, Spencer, Adam, Emma, and I were having an animated conversation about a variety of topics from the Super Bowl to religion to politics.    

We were working and chattering along when in the middle of the conversation, we were surprised when suddenly my phone spoke loudly from my pocket saying, "I'm sorry." 

I looked down to see why my phone was randomly apologizing to me and realized that I had accidentally summoned Siri while I was doing dishes and she was madly trying to interpret our conversation.    

Here's the screenshot:  

1.) I swear our conversation was way more coherent than that. 

2.) But since that was all my phone could hear from the confines of the pocket of my fleece vest, I can totally understand  the confusion.   


******************************

No comments:

google analytics