Friday, February 19, 2016

Stuff

In case you haven't noticed, I have no idea what I'm doing with this blog.  I say I'm not going to blog at all, then I blog once a week, then I'm blogging every day, then I barely remember to take any pictures.    I do really like the challenge of capturing the daily happenings of our family, but, man, I really miss the days of being meaningful or funny. Until I get my mojo back (maybe when the kids are all graduated from  homeschool), I am certain that this blog will continue to evolve.  Into what I have no idea, but let's hope that it's something awesome.   


February 18:  
Here's a random sampling of what we found on the floor of our van today.  
A box of juice boxes, a water bottle, a pair of binoculars, a scripture case, a Hank Smith cd, some sprinkles, and an analytical essay!   It's almost as random as our day which included bot fighting, homework at Panera, and an awesome YW activity.  


February 19:  
What can I say?   I had a lot on my plate today and absolutely nothing turned out quite how I expected.  I ended up pretty grumpy and craving everything I can't eat on my diet.   
Adam, however,  rocked at the food thing and made awesome tinfoil dinners for his scout campout tonight.  


2 comments:

R said...

Those are nice things to find in your car. All are useful and worth keeping. Yay for Adam and his cooking.

The McArthur Family said...

I love your blog! In all its forms over all the years! I'd be so sad if you discontinued it. You can do no wrong, Lara Gould!

google analytics