Monday, February 29, 2016

Nothing but Pictures

I'm in over my head with life right now and I've got nothing left for blogging.  Nothing bad is happening; it's just a lot of different things pulling me in different directions and it's left me with  absolutely nothing extra.   I can't do creative.  I can't do stories.  This post is basically just a picture a day from the last week.       


February 23: One of our favorite youth activities of the year is ice skating and my kids love it.


A noble try for a diet friendly lunch from California Tortilla, but alas, it was way better looking than tasting.


February 24: Rain, rain, rain.


February 25:  Beautiful sunrise on the way home from dropping Emma off at seminary.


February 26:   Despite the fact that we've had these crazy good looking cupcakes sitting around our house for the last few days, I've stayed strong and haven't had a single bite.  And if you knew how much I like frosting, you'd know that that's actually a pretty big deal for me!

February 27:  Glen went to Colorado for the weekend to see Cami play in a lacrosse tournament at CU in Boulder.    His mom and dad also came, which was extra fun for Cami and Glen.

 Glen misses the mountains.

Cami scored two goals.  

February 28:  We had a wonderful New Beginnings program tonight.

I absolutely love these girls!


February 29:  It was  a beautiful spring-like day, which called for reading a book while hanging out of the sunroof (in a parking lot) and going for a quick walk around the block.  


Apparently it's also time for Adam to get his hair cut.  

2 comments:

R said...

As we were reading your various posts this morning, dad noted that he really liked the day at a time picture format. Kind of like a journal. Love you guys.

The McArthur Family said...

I agree! California Tortilla salads are yucky! I'll never buy another one!

google analytics