Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tag…I’m it!

I've been tagged by sister, Kristina to fill out this survey about my life, as unexciting as that may be!

What I Was Doing 10 Years Ago: Living in Baltimore, adjusting to life as a stay-at-home with 2-year-old Spencer and newborn baby, Cami!

What Was I Doing 5 Years Ago: About 10 months pregnant with my fourth child, Adam!

One Year Ago: Same thing as this year…readjusting to life in a new school year.

Yesterday: Cleaned, cooked, babysat a couple of kids, ran errands, sent Glen & Spencer on a trip to Utah, laundry, helped with homework, read books to kids, see previous post for greater detail!

Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Bowl of Wheat Chex
2. Frozen wild blueberries with a dollop of vanilla yogurt
3. Piece of toast with PB & J
4. Banana
5. Chocolate chips


Five Things I Would Do With 1 Million Dollars:
1. Take a year off of life, buy an RV, homeschool the kids, and tour USA and Canada
2. Pay off house
3. Redo kitchen, basement, and other home projects
4. Mission/college/retirement funds
5. Hire a cleaning lady


Five TV Shows I Like:
1. Amazing Race
2. American Idol
…that's it! I'm definitely not a tv watcher.


Five Things I Hate Doing:
1. Sitting still (hence the not watching tv)
2. Cleaning the oven
3. Cleaning out the refrigerator
4. Confrontation
5. Backing out of a commitment


Five Biggest Joys Of The Moment:
1. Adam learning to read
2. Emma developing a deep love for reading
3. Watching one of my kids making a good choice when they don't know I'm watching
4. Autumn weather!
5. Ellie's giggles!


Five People I tag: This one is hard for me, as my blog definitely doesn't have very many regular visitors…and the few it does have have already been tagged. So in order to continue the tagging survey, I will randomly put a few unsuspecting friend's names down who happen to have blogs. Chances are they will never see this, and they will be off the hook…but at least I've done my bloggerly duty.
1. Mandi
2. Brenda
3. Lisa
4. Clarinda
5. Tim

1 comment:

Clarinda said...

I did it!

Here's a link: http://clarindas.blogspot.com/2007/10/tagim-it.html

google analytics