Monday, June 11, 2007

Karey's cake...

So I really like to make pies and I usually can make them so they look and taste pretty good. But I have this huge block with cakes. I just really don't know how to make a really tasty cake, and it's completely elusive to me how to make them look pretty. So I usually avoid making them except for birthdays when I feel compelled to produce a cake. Lately, I have ended up delegating the task to Cami who is quite adept at making cute "people" cakes.
My sister-in-law Karey just had a birthday and I decided I was going to try my best on her cake, since she is new in the family and all. I labored over it, and tried some things I thought would be cool...so it tasted pretty good and looked a lot like a 10 year old had created it...but that's about as good as it gets for me! °Ü°

No comments:

google analytics