Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 44--Don't Look Down

As part of homeschooling Spencer this year, we've tried to make Fridays a bit more of a fun day. Today (as it often is) was rock climbing.

Spencer is constantly doing pull-ups on our door frame while training for these kinds of moves on the rock climbing walls. I, for one, am not a huge fan of my children scaling high walls, but it's something that he really enjoys right now so I'm trying not to rain on his parade.

Ellie also enjoys the rock climbing gym. In true princess form, she loves twirling and dancing on the mats...

and even takes advantage of her fancy princess climbing clothes to do a little rock climbing herself.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

I didn't realize you were homeschooling Spencer this year. How's it going?

Annette said...

Rock climbing is so fun, how come I don't see any shots of you climbing a wall? We used to go every Tuesday. Kate and Jared would take a class called "Rock Lizards", Ella would go into the kids area and play and Jaremie and I would belay each other. Lately we have been so busy that we haven't made it for awhile. I think climbing is a blast.

Charlene said...

I didn't know you were homeschooling Spencer. What made you decide to do that??

google analytics