Monday, February 9, 2009

I ♥ {Silly Kid} Faces

I had a really hard time narrowing down just one silly picture this week. Anyone who has spent much time here on our blog knows that we have a whole lot of silliness going on at our house.

The story behind the picture: It had been a couple of years since it had really snowed much and the kids were just giddy with excitement. It wasn't even very much snow or very good snow for that matter, but they giggled, jumped, sledded, made snow angels, etc. for hours on end. This photo caught Emma in a particularly giddy moment while she was trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue. Too bad it was barely flurrying by then.

Be sure to check out the I ♥ Faces website for lots more silly photos or to enter your own. You will leave inspired!

9 comments:

Lolli said...

I love it!! It was hard for me to narrow down kid pictures, too.

Courtney and the Boys said...

This is adorable! I love snow pictures. :) I saw on your profile you're in education...I used to teach, too. Now I'm a SAHM and lovin' it. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Courtney

Melinda said...

What a great photo! Snow photos are always so fun and for some reason always turn out beautifully.

annalisa said...

emma generally is a pretty silly girl! i really like the picture!

maureen said...

Great "Silly" Photo!!

Bay Jones said...

Such a good shot! I love shot with snow, but in Texas getting them is a very rare time!

K said...

I love this awesome picture of your sweet Emma!

Drew said...

This is a great photo...a fun, silly, natural moment. I love it!

Magnolia Mom said...

Very cute pic!

google analytics