Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Sinko de Mayo!


 I kept hearing people say that today was Sinko de Mayo.

I like mayo enough, but couldn't quite figure out why everyone devote an entire day to celebrating it.
I suggested having mayo sandwiches for dinner along with a mayo smoothie, but Glen wanted nothing to do with it and instead made us a traditional British dinner, like the kind he ate on his mission.  We ate roast beef (completely mad-cow free), mashed potatoes, yorkshire pudding, brussel sprouts, and Emma even made a beautiful trifle for dessert.


 It was delicious, but at the end of the day I felt a tad jilted that we didn't get to properly celebrate, so we did the next best thing I could think of...

It was a tad anticlimatic, but at least  you can never say we don't know how to have a good time around here!



*******************

1 comment:

annalisa said...

hahahaha! Thanks for the laugh :)

google analytics