Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 26--Why Can't I...

We're in the midst of ANOTHER four day week-end for my kids (yes that would be two in a row), so today was spent doing the chores that didn't get done at Saturday and then entertaining the kids' friends for the rest of the day!

Ellie normally gets dressed up in her fanciest dress within 5 minutes of waking up, but I guess the laid back mode of the house this morning kept her in her pajamas until well after lunch time. I took this picture of Ellie at 11:00 this morning and it just got me to thinking....if I added a few fashionable accessories, you know like a necklace and a cute scarf, could I get away with wearing my pajamas all day?

2 comments:

alexandra said...

Go for it. Better yet, organize a group of us all to do the same. I think a lunch at a local restaurant in our PJs and other finery would be grand!

La Mere du Ciel said...

Nein, nein das ist verboten meine liebchen!!

Somewhere there is a unwritten law that moms can NOT wear pjs past 7:30 am (except on weekends until 8:30 am).

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Signed, Mother Nature

google analytics