Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 29--Upgrading...


I think most of you know that I have a recipe blog where I get to share all of my favorite recipes with my family and friends. I was having so much fun with it, that I got this great idea from a friend's recipe blog...join a food blogging network. I thought it would be a fun way to get more people to find the blog {and hopefully enjoy it}.

So today, all the red tape of joining the network came through and has been one of the featured blogs for the day...ten people were looking per hour instead of the normal 10 per day.

When I realized that I was getting all this extra traffic I started feeling a little self-conscious that I hadn't done anything to upkeep that blog in a couple of weeks.

So my afternoon today was spent updating the header and trying to improve the overall appearance of the blog. Whenever I'm feeling a little techie with all my blogging, I get a quick slap of reality whenever I peek at the HTML code in it. I know nothing and probably never will.

Now go peek at the new look. What do you think? Is it improved? Was it an afternoon well spent? Do you have any more ideas? While you're at it, you can become a follower too!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I think it looks great Lara. I have really enjoyed it, and have used several of the recipies with much success! Yay!!!

Deanne said...

Love the new look and love the recipes too! I've tried out a couple of them and am looking forward to testing out some more!

google analytics