Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Own ABC's --2008 version

I've been tagged! I did this similar one almost a whole year ago, but since I’ve been tagged again by my friend Denise, here are the ABC’s of me in 2008!

A-Attached or Single: Attached

B-Best Friend: Glen

C-Cake or Pie: Pie

D-Day: Sunday afternoons

E-Essential Item: Computer...sadly.

F-Favorite Color: Red or blue--depending on the day

G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: No thanks, I prefer chocolate

H-Hometown: Blaine, Minnesota

I-Indulgences: anything with chocolate and peanut butter

J-January or July: July. No question.

K-Kids: 5 awesome kids.

L-Life is incomplete without: my quiet time in the afternoon

M-Marriage Date: December 18, 1993

N-Number of Siblings: Just 7.

O-Oranges or Apples: Apples.

P-Phobias or Fears: of being completely misunderstood

Q-Quote: "The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home." Harold B. Lee

R-Reason to Smile: I've got six big reasons! (that's including Glen you know!)

S-Season: Autumn

T-Tag Three: Charlene, Alex, Deanne

U-Unknown fact about me: I dread Saturdays—they’re just not fun like they used to be in my younger years!

V-Vacation destination of choice: Greece or Italy

W-Worst Habit: Procrastination.

X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds...I think I could give my own now.

Y-your favorite food: Chicken Parmesan

Z-Zodiac Sign: Taurus (Glen would agree that this is a fitting sign for me).

3 comments:

Denise said...

You are such a good sport!

We are similar in so many ways!

Rosanna-Steve said...

Procrastination?? No way you have ever procrastinated more than half a second in your entire life!

You get more done in a week than most people do in a month.

Love, Mom and Dad

Deanne said...

Thanks for sharing! I'll work on it for my blog, but it might take a few days...

google analytics