Friday, March 11, 2016

A Little Brighter

March 10:     
We have a sibling group text going amongst most of us Crains. It's mostly a lot of political banter and trading cute stories about the kids, but since there are so many of us, it's not unusual that on any given day at least one of us is feeling a little grumpy or off.  

 It's become a tradition that when anyone says something negative about their day that we trade cute pictures of our kids.  My kids are cute-ish still, but really aren't likely to make anyone's day better.   It's Matt's kids that we really want to see pictures of.   Not only do they live across the Atlantic from us, which means we don't see them much anymore, but they're also the youngest of the Crain cousins, which clearly also makes them the cutest!   

 Seriously!  How could you keep from smiling with that sweet face beaming out from your text messages?  

Yesterday though, instead of sending pictures of his kids, Matt started sending out old pictures of US!  Here's a picture of me and my baby brother, Nate.   Actually we were both babies still.   I was only 13-months old when he was born and surely didn't really know what hit me, but it was fun to see that I liked little babies even then!  

I am grateful for Nate, Kristina, Peter, Heather, Matt, AnnaLisa, and Tim (and Mom and Dad)!
I'm blessed to call them family! 

***********************

No comments:

google analytics