Wednesday, March 16, 2016

SIGNS OF THE TIMES

March 16: 
Today we had to make a quick stop at the library to pick up a couple of poetry books for Adam's English class.   There in the library parking lot was this parked car.  
There was an old man sitting in the driver's seat taking a nap.  On his forehead was emblazoned the Alpha and Omega symbol.     Ellie and I giggled a little as we walked past, but I couldn't help but wonder:      1.  Could he actually drive with that contraption on his car?   2.  Was his mental health okay?   I assume the answers to both questions were, "no," but, hey, at least he's making a statement!  

Later on, we passed this awesome church sign:  

I love me a good church sign and this one is often full of good one-liner wisdom!  

On a related note, I think I'd thoroughly enjoy a stint as a church sign letter layer. 


**********************************

2 comments:

Katherine said...

And YOU would be good at it!

The McArthur Family said...

Your life is much more entertaining than mine!

google analytics