Monday, March 14, 2016

Home from Church Quiz

March 13: 
Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's home from church we go!  
Which means that in this picture we were:

a) starving
b) well-fed
c) relieved
d) tired
e) rejuvenated
f) all of the above





**************


And the correct answer is {f}!    

After church we are always: 
a) starving--1:00pm church means that we usually don't eat lunch before church, so by the time we get home we are ready to  stuff our faces. 
b) well-fed--we come home nourished spiritually and inspired by the lessons and talks that were given
c) relieved--I always come home a little relieved that lessons went well and that we had no major hiccups 
d) tired--this late schedule of church means that I'm "on" during my low energy time of the day and I come home extra tired
e) rejuvenated--I love how church energizes me for the week ahead

No comments:

google analytics