Friday, June 17, 2016

Real Life Again

May 27:   Real life again.

I am back for the last day of the homeschooling conference, but am now officially sick with what Ellie had and have zero appetite and even less energy.

I am pretty sure that I performed some seriously comical snoozing feats during a few classes today.
But we didn't last long.   

Adam is now sick too and we are going home early.

I was excited though that at least we would miss the traffic going home.  Surely the traffic in the middle of the day would be better than rush hour when the conference officially ended.   

Nope.   It's me, so of course it's going to take me another 2-1/2 hours.    

<sigh>

****************************

1 comment:

The McArthur Family said...

Amen to 'real life' again! So sorry! I hope everyone gets better soon!

google analytics