Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Glimpse into my Day:


  • 2 kids in my bed
  • 2 different kids up in the night
  • 4 hours of sleep (or less)
  • make 8 kids breakfast
  • babysit 2 more kids (10 total)
  • help Cami with sacrament talk
  • 2 trips to Leesburg to see cousin's new baby and to return cousin's kids back home(45 minutes each way)
  • 1 frantic trip to Urgent Care for severed fingernail (Ellie's one fingernail down, but otherwise totally fine)
  • realize 4 hours of sleep + PMS + 8 kids = a big headache
  • talk to my Mom twice before realizing it's her birthday
  • Make dinner for 10
  • Kids finally get to bed at 10:15pm
  • Still helping Cami with her talk at 11:15pm and my house is still a disaster

And after all that I still can't keep away from the blog. In fact somehow I feel a lot better just typing all that out and realizing what an unusually crazy day it was and that surely {hopefully} tomorrow will be calm in comparison.

Sorry if that grosses you out too much, but I'm satisfying a lot of curious relatives by posting it.

8 comments:

K said...

Oh my! What a day Lara! Tomorrow does have to be calmer!

Poor Ellie! Give her a big hug from Auntie K. Have Cami give you one from me too. (o:

Steve-Rosanna said...

What a day!! We were frantic for a while after your call imagining the absolute worst for poor Ellie's "smashed" hand. So glad that it wasn't as bad as we originally thought.

Yes, yes hugs to everyone from all of us!

We love you guys.

Grandpa-Grandma

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Yowza Yowza....Oh my goodness. I totally can't stand days like that...so here is my advice (and I know you will take it)

2 Excedrin Migraine (even if you don't think it is a migraine)

Lots of smooches to that baby that has no finger nail...

The biggest hug to MOM (I totally forgot to wish Mom and Dad happy anniversary this year too)

Pray that you get at least 8 hours of sleep....Better days are ahead!!!

Denise said...

Hope today is better!!!

alexandra said...

Ain't summer great?

Momma Nielson said...

Poor Ellie! So sorry :(

JenJ said...

You made it through that day!!!!!!!!!! :)

Charlene said...

Is she ok? I hope your days goes better tomorrow!!

google analytics