Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pretty Please

Dear Mom,

I really, really want a dog. I promise I would walk it every day, except the days I don't feel like it

I play with my friends dog Jasmine every single day. I take her for walks, let her out, and play with her and the younger kids love my friends god I mean dog(sorry I'm really tired)

I will feed it every day, and make sure it always has water

I will play with it every single day!(And if I don't want to I'll make Emma and Adam go play with it)

I'm even willing to pick up doggy doodoo when necessary and when I'm at school and you have to do it I'll be eternally grateful.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top can we get a dog? Preferably a cute, little cuddly one that we can call Bella or Edward.

Your favorite Daughter,
Cami

PS I am on Team Edward. Hope you don't mind


10 comments:

alexandra said...

I'd believe your "I'll pick up the poo" comment a little more if the picture showed you actually picking it up, rather than being just about to. How do we know you didn't leave it there or have someone else get it once the picture was taken?

And as far as names go, I say name it Edward if it's a boy and Bella if it's a girl (pretty high level of reasoning on my part, huh? Yea, it's late for me too).

K said...

Nooooooooooo dogs!

Cami said...

My mom actually took that picture, and yes I did actually pick it up

Charlene said...

I'm not letting Blake read this blog, (who also wants a dog) so he doesn't get any ideas!!

annalisa said...

I saw Cami pick up the dog doo-doo too :) She really did pick it up. Good luck Cami convincing your parents that you want a dog.

Steve-Rosanna said...

Get this poor girl a dog!! Poor deprived child.

Keep the pressure on Cami-Moms and Dads always cave in to unrelenting pressure.

Love, Grandpa-Grandma

P.S. Lara did you write this one too??

Lara said...

No Dad. I decidedly did NOT write this post too. Cami just has a master teacher, that's all.

Cami said...

BLASPHEMY! I wrote this post all by myself! I do agree that she should get me a dog.

Grandpa said...

Sorry Camikins! I figured that it was you, but you never can tell now days...

Annette said...

Come on, every kid needs a dog! 10 kids in the house right now, add a dog and you won't even notice the difference.

Come on, please ....

Keep it up Cami!!

google analytics