Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 253--Relief at Last!

Finally! Two huge things checked off my list.

My cousins arrived from Utah last night (and all of the accompanying scrubbing and straightening was done) and today we had our preschool planning meeting (which meant that I finally finished making the curriculum and making the final decisions on grouping {which was much more stressful than usual this year} ).
We met together at Alex's house and scheduled out the whole year. It was a huge, huge burden off my shoulders to finally have the meeting (and have it go well) and be all set to start preschool next week! I was equally relieved to learn that the other group's meeting went well too. Finally I can sleep soundly again, which is a good thing now that I'm waking up at 5:30am.
It's going to be a fun year!

No comments:

google analytics