Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Raspberry Picking


You may be noticing a change in my blog over the next several months and it won't be for the better.

In the last few days:

School startedI have one baby in high school (no picture), one baby in middle school,


and two in elementary.


And in an effort to get Ellie back in preschool, I've been knocking myself out trying to get our ward preschool groups (for 35 kids) up and running .


{You don't get pictures of this chaos}


Then, in my distraction of above preschool project have bored my youngest (and only one at home with me) to playing princess by herself and sacking out on the kitchen floor.



Have another sick child (missing the second day of school when you're in first grade is NOT as fun as when you're older)


Out of town guests arrived (My cousin Josh, his wife Chelise, and baby Jonas)


And Spencer started early morning seminary for the first time.


Basically this means that
















No comments:

google analytics