Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 256--Family Get-Together

We have a monthly tradition of meeting together with my brothers Matt & Pete and their families, my cousin Aaron and his family, and of course my sister AnnaLisa (who lives with us). We each take turns hosting and really enjoy the time to reconnect with all of us East Coast Crains.

We had our gathering today at Pete and Mika's house, which with the visit of my Hepworth cousin Josh, Chelise, and baby Jonas it brought the grand total of attendees up to 26 people (15 of whom were children).

Mika & Pete made a feast fit for kings with their ginormous freshly grilled hamburgers. The kids love spending time with their cousins (and first cousins once removed) and we love chilling with the other adults.

{Please do NOT look at my haggard looking face in this picture. I'm a seminary mom now...remember? I've aged 10 years in the last 6 days}.

I also thoroughly enjoyed snuggling little baby Sammy (Aaron and Trish's son). I can finally say I'm to the point where I can enjoy holding a little baby without even the slightest tinge of baby hunger.

No comments:

google analytics