Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 298--Skyline Drive

Sometimes I am unreasonable. Today was one of those days.

I was bound and determined that we would go on a Sunday afternoon drive to the Shenandoahs to enjoy the peak colors on a beautiful fall day.

Never mind that Adam had a fever. Never mind that Glen was feeling yucky (later proved to be h1n1). Never mind I hadn't had more than five hours of sleep all week. We WOULD go to Skyline Drive and we WOULD like it.

Glen was too sick to drive. I was too tired to drive. So AnnaLisa had to drive.

The traffic was horrible and the kids were grumpy.

But it really was a beautiful day in amongst several rainy days and the leaves truly were at their peak.

We took tons of pictures, most of which did not turn out due to me bringing the wrong lens with me, but dang it all we did it!






No comments:

google analytics